CITI Express Payment, (We) ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.citiexpresspayment.network (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
This Privacy Statement describes how CITI Express Payment collects, uses, stores, protects, discloses, and shares your personal information or data when you use our Services online through our website, in retail, and through our mobile app, as well as your choices about the way your information is collected and used. Personal information means all information or data relating to an identified or identifiable individual
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"), age, address, nationality, birthdate. Contract number and occupation.
The other information that CITI Express Payment collects from its users are:
- Transaction information, including your money transfers and bill payments;
- Technical information, including the host from which you access the Internet, your IP address or device advertising ID, geolocation if enabled, information about your device (such as device properties, settings, applications, biometric data (e.g., Touch ID/Fingerprint to verify your identity) storage and usage information), mobile application, browser, and operating system software, social profile and network information, the date and time you access our websites and the address of the site from which you linked to our website when you visit us.
- Compliance information, including fraud prevention, identity verification, and sanction checks.
To conduct a money transfer, or use other payment services, you must provide certain information required by CITI Express Payment to execute the transfer and to enable us to comply with our legal obligations associated with transferring money. Failure to provide some of your personal information may affect our ability to provide our Services to you. This may include information about the form of identification used to send or receive a transaction (where required by law) including the identification or a copy of the identification document, transaction activity, bank account, and payment information.
How We Collect Your Information
CITI Express Payment may collect your personal information in several ways:
- Through transaction forms and your interactions with CITI Express Payment and its partners;
- Through online forms, and other online Services we offer.
- While providing customer support or consultation, including using email, postal mail, call centers or live chat;
- Through the process of maintaining and upgrading our Services;
- Through automated means such as communications protocols, e-mail communications and cookies or similar.
- Through our mobile applications;
- Through your use of social media or other public data sources;
In addition to the personal information we collect from you, we may also collect your personal information from the person to whom you send and/or receive money, as well as our Agents, vendors, business partners, identity verification companies, payments and fraud risk management companies, law enforcement bodies, and commercial and public data sources.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We use this information for these purposes:
- Authentication: To recognize you and allow you to remain signed-in during your visit without having to re-enter your password;
- Analytics: To perform analytics on understanding our customers, improving their experience;
- Web Traffic Analysis: To determine whether you came from a banner ad or an Affiliate;
- Advertising: To deliver information specifically according to your interests;
- Analysis of Promotions: To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and whether you acted on our promotional messages;
- Fraud Prevention: To promote safety, reduce financial risk and combat fraud across our Services.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may fall towards your interests. These may include offers by email, telephone, postal mail, SMS, social media and other communication or digital channels.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the relevant electronic communication or by contacting us as described in the “CONTACT US” section.
Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you important service, administrative or transaction-related communications.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your personal information will be retained in accordance with statutory periods contained in regulations applicable to financial transactions including those in anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing, and other laws applicable to us. Otherwise, we will retain your information only if necessary for the specific purposes it was collected, or to resolve any query you may raise. We will typically keep your information for no longer than the purpose(s) for which it was obtained unless we have a legal obligation to keep it for a longer period or retention is advisable for CITI Express Payment’s legal position (for example, regarding applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).